In addition, Alan D. Lasko and Associates, P.C. also assists troubled businesses, lenders, creditors and their counsel in the following ways:
- Help a firm in trouble, before or after bankruptcy.
- Perform or assist debtor's accounting department functions to updatebooks and records and prepare current financial information.
- Serve as the accountant for unofficial/official unsecured creditors committees.
- Prepare and assist the creditor in formulating projections, forecasts and budgets.
- Review viability projections, forecasts and budgets for presentation to debtors.
- Perform preference and fraudulent conveyance analysis.
- Serve as a receiver or assignee of a business.
Our services include:
- Year-end reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Business income tax planning and preparation
- Individual income tax planning and preparation
- Quickbooks assistance and training
- Bookkeeping assistance and advice
- Preference examinations and fraudulent conveyances
- Creditor's committee work
- Bankruptcy accounting and tax preparation
- Business plan preparation and review
- "Expert witness testimony"