Public Accounting Business and Individual Income Tax Preparation and Business Consulting Services
Alan D. Lasko and Associates, P.C. works with small businesses and individuals for their accounting and income tax needs. Our firm can act as a sound advisor to assist in business decisions as well as financial accounting and income tax preparation. Individuals need a firm who understands their situation, and Alan D. Lasko and Associates, P.C. responds to their needs.
- Perform or assist debtor's accounting department functions to update books and records and prepare current financial information.
- Serve as the accountant for unofficial/official unsecured creditors committees.
- Prepare and assist the creditor in formulating projections, forecasts and budgets.
- Review viability projections, forecasts and budgets for presentation to debtors.
- Perform preference and fraudulent conveyance analysis.
- Serve as a receiver or assignee of a business.
- Provide litigation support, forensic accounting and valuation services.
- Analyze lost profits and economic damages.
- Year-end reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Business income tax planning and preparation
- Individual income tax planning and preparation
- Quickbooks assistance and training
- Bookkeeping assistance and advice
- Preference examinations and fraudulent conveyances
- Creditor's committee work
- Bankruptcy accounting and tax preparation
- Business plan preparation and review
- "Expert witness testimony"